The Advisory Board is a body of consultation and direct support to the Management in defining the strategic and development lines of the Scuola Normale Superiore, appointed by the Director for two years starting from 17 September 2019 in accordance with the provisions of art. 17, paragraph 5 of the Statute.
The free components of this body are:
- Massimo Cacciari, Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at the Vita-Salute San Raffaele University of Milan;
- Marc Mèzard, Director of the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris;
- Catherine Virlouvet, Professor Emeritus Aix-Marseille Université, Center Camille Jullian;
- Mauro Giacca, King's College London Professor;
- Chiara Saraceno, Honorary fellow of the “Collegio Carlo Alberto” Foundation, Turin;
- Gian Francesco Giudice, Director of Theoretical Physics Department CERN.