Vai al Contenuto
Raggiungi il piè di pagina
You are here
April 2021 to May 2021
Total hours: 20
Hours of lectures: 20
- Report or seminar
- oral exam
Optional for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students of the PhD Programme in "Political Science and Sociology"
Optional for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students of the PhD Programme in "Transnational Governance"
Optional for the 4th and 5th year students of the MA Programme in "Political and Social Sciences"
During this seminar the students projects will be critically discussed from a methodological and comparative politics point of view
- analyze with a comparative approach the various aspects of the themes addressed by the students in thier research projects
- have a broad understanding of the advantages and difficulties when doing comparative research and critically reflect on this respect, on their own research (e.g. degree thesis, master thesis)
- contextually demonstrate awareness and knowledge of the main methodological approaches to political and social science comparative research (e.g. case study research, comparative research, process tracing, etc.).
- improve oral skills and the capacity of team-working
- improve writing skills enhancing own chances of academic and professional success
- communicate their ideas in a well-organized, well-expressed manner appropriate to the discipline concerned.
the literature related to the research project topic of the students