Coronavirus Emergency. The rules for everyone
10 Rules for Everyone*
1) Always wear a mask, except in your study / office / room if you are alone.
2) Always sanitize your hands at the entrance to buildings and common areas (canteen, toilets), and as much as possible during your stay in the facilities.
3) Always measure your body temperature at the first entrance in the buildings, where there are thermo-scanners; if your temperature exceeds 37.5 ° C contact your doctor and DO NOT circulate inside the building.
4) Maintain an interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter at all times, and at least 1.80 - 2 meters if you talk to someone.
5) Avoid gatherings. If there are more than 2 or 3 people at the same time in the same common area, the time you can spend the area is reduced.
6) Hold meetings electronically. More generally, limit face-to-face meetings to what is strictly necessary, and for specific reasons. For the common rooms, book your presence on spazi.sns.it
7) Follow to the signs present in the buildings.
8) Ventilate the study / office / room / classroom you are in as much as possible.
9) Promptly report any symptoms attributable to Covid-19 to your doctor, self-isolate and, while awaiting for his advice, avoid contact with other people as much as possible.
10) Communicate any situation or behavior deemed at risk to the Emergency Group using this request form (the offices will respond promptly during opening hours (9 a.m- 5 p.m.).