Request a contribution for off-site activities
Undergraduate and postgraduate students of the Scuola may, for study and research reasons, request contributions to carry out activities off-site for certain periods of time.
Students must submit their requests through the platform Students after completing an online form with all the requested information.
It is necessary the prior approval of the “Lecturer of reference”, to be selected in the appropriate field of the online form.
By "Lecturer of Reference" we refer to:
- the coordinator of the course for the postgraduate students of the 1st year
- the supervisor of the postgraduate course thesis, if internal, or the supervisor for the postgraduate students of the subsequent years
- an internal professor of the Scuola for students of the undergraduate course
Applications are analyzed by specific Commissions, one for each Faculty, which usually meet on a monthly basis and which formulate their opinion on the authorization and the contribution.
If a student needs to leave before the Commission meets, he / she must present the application, adequately justifying the urgency of the visit; it will be the responsibility of the offices to activate an emergency procedure, normally authorized in advance by the Dean of the academic structure, while the Commission formulates its opinion on the amount of the requested contribution.
Upon returning from the visit, the student must present the supporting documentation of the expenses incurred, together with the appropriate travel report form.
Commission of the Faculty of Sciences
- Prof. Andrea Ferrara president
- Dr. Federico Cremisi
- Dr. Alessia De Masi
- Dr. Carlo Heissenberg
- Dr. Simone Potenti
Commission of the Faculty of Humanities
- Prof.ssa Anna Magnetto president
- Dr. Andrea Torre
- Dr. Lucia Simonato
- Dr. Giorgio Motisi rappresentative of PhD students
- Sig. ra Laura Soffiantini rappresentative of undergraduate students
Commission of the Faculty of Political and social sciences
- prof.ssa Manuela Moschella president
- dott. Andrea Felicetti
- dott. Fiorenzo Polito rappresentative of PhD students
- dott. Luca Mangiacotti rappresentative of undergraduate students