Request a contribution for off-site activities
Undergraduate and postgraduate students of the Scuola may, for study and research reasons, request contributions to carry out activities off-site for certain periods of time.
The procedure for submitting requests is online: students must complete the form available on the website, turn it into pdf format and send it as an attachment via e-mail to the lecturer of reference, to firstname.lastname@example.org and to: email@example.com for the Faculty of sciences and the Faculty of Humanities and philosophy; firstname.lastname@example.org for the Department of Political and Social Sciences.
By "Lecturer of Reference" we refer to:
- the coordinator of the course for the postgraduate students of the 1st year
- the supervisor of the postgraduate course thesis, if internal, or the supervisor for the postgraduate students of the subsequent years
- an internal professor of the Scuola for students of the undergraduate course.
The lecturer of reference, to whom the student must also communicate the deadline established for the submission of applications, will send his reasoned approval, or his refusal, via email directly to email@example.com (or to firstname.lastname@example.org in the case of the Department of Political and Social Sciences).
Applications are individually analyzed by specific Commissions which meet on a monthly basis and whose decision sets in motion the authorization measures for payments.
If a student needs to leave before the Commission meets, he / she must present the application, adequately justifying the urgency of the visit; it will be the responsibility of the offices to activate an emergency procedure, normally authorized in advance by the Dean of the academic structure, while the Commission formulates its opinion on the amount of the requested contribution.
Upon returning from the visit, the student must present the supporting documentation of the expenses incurred, together with the appropriate travel report form, to the Protocol Office.
Commission of the Faculty of Sciences
- Prof. Andrea Ferrara president
- Dr. Federico Cremisi
- Dr. Alessia De Masi
- Dr. Carlo Heissenberg
- Dr. Marco Mendolicchio
Commission of the Faculty of Humanities
- Prof.ssa Anna Magnetto president
- Dr. Andrea Torre
- Dr. Lucia Simonato
- Dr. Marco Signori rappresentative of PhD students
- Sig. ra Laura Soffiantini rappresentative of undergraduate students
Commissione Dipartimento di scienze politico-sociali
- prof.ssa Manuela Moschella president
- dott. Loris Caruso
- dott. Raffaele Bazurli rappresentative of PhD students
- dott.ssa Francesca Feo rappresentative of PhD students