Vai al Contenuto
Raggiungi il piè di pagina
You are here
Pursuant to art. 23 of the Statute of the Scuola Normale Superiore, the federated auditors’ board is the collegiate authority of the Scuola and of the other federated universities and is responsible for ensuring that the management is run in accordance with proper administrative-accounting practice.
It consists of three active members and two substitutes, all external:
- the president, chosen from among administrative and accounting magistrates and state attorneys;
- one active and one substitute member appointed by the Ministry of Economy and Finance;
- one active and one substitute member appointed by the Ministry of Education, University and Research.
The Federated auditors’ board is appointed by the Executive Council upon the proposal of the Rectors / Director of the Federated Universities, remains in office for four years and can be reappointed only once.
- President - Dr. Donato Centrone
- Active member appointed by the MIUR - Dott.ssa Marcella Gargano
- Active member appointed by the MEF (process of appointment ongoing)
- Substitute member appointed by the MIUR - Dott.ssa Monica Canino
- Substitute member appointed by the MEF (process of appointment ongoing)