Vai al Contenuto
Raggiungi il piè di pagina
You are here
The Governing Council develops, coordinates and harmonizes the Scuola's guidelines and lines of development in the field of teaching and research. It acts as a link between the academic structures and in general between the structures of the Scuola. It can proffer advice to the Director and the federated Executive Council on all matters submitted to its examination and in all cases envisaged in the present Statute and in the regulations.
It is formed by:
- the Director, who presides over it;
- the Deputy Director;
- the three Deans;
- The Dean of the Carlo Azeglio Ciampi Institute;
- four representatives of the full or associate professors, one for each disciplinary area present at the Scuola, not represented by the professors referred to in point c);
- a researcher representing researchers and research grant holders;
- two representatives of the students of the undergraduate courses;
- a representative of the students of the postgraduate / doctorate courses;
- a representative of the administrative and technical staff.
Its mandate lasts two academic years.