The Service for Personnel on contract manages the procedures relating to contracts for the awarding of research grants and self-employed work contracts for the awarding of assignments to external collaborators.
* Management of the procedures for the stipulation of contracts for the assignment of research grants in compliance with Art. 22 of Law No.240/2010 and the connected preliminary and subsequent obligations.
* Management of the procedures for the awarding of individual assignments for work services (incarichi di prestazione d’opera) to external collaborators by the stipulation of self-employed contracts (contracts for co-ordinated and continuous collaboration, occasional services and professional services) and the connected preliminary and subsequent obligations.
* Preparation, in collaboration with the Internationalisation Service, of the immigration agreements and the preliminary documentation for the entry to Italy of personnel on contract coming from non-EU states.
* Juridical management of the employment relationship of temporary research assistants and external collaborators.
* Transmitting and accessing of the data of competence in terms of access to deeds and to transparency.
* Drafting/updating of regulations concerning the subjects of competence.
* Certificates/attestations for temporary research assistants and external collaborators.