The Events and Management Service of the Polo manages the institutional activities and events of the Florence site and of the Istituto di Studi Avanzati "Carlo Azeglio Ciampi". It receives students and guests at the academic structures of the site and manages the lodgings at the student residence. It takes care of incoming mobility, logistics and the Registry Office of the site.
* Organisation and carrying out of the institutional activities and activities for meetings and seminars of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences
* Welcome office: overseeing of the processes relating to incoming mobility at the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences of students, researchers and visiting professor positions.
* Management of reception and lodging of students at the "Aldo Capitini" Residence of Florence
* Planning and management of Third Mission initiatives of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences in collaboration with the Cultural Events and Career Service.
* Support for the activities of the Istituto di Studi Avanzati "Carlo Azeglio Ciampi" for the organisation and management of events, meetings and seminars.
* Organisation of courses in Italian for non-Italian students at the Florence site.
* The site's logistics and postal services.
* Registry office with opening times from 10.00 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Monday-Friday)