The Politics of Interdependence
ECPR Standing group on internationale relations
The 2018 ECPR Summer School on International Relations provides encompassing courses on various aspects of the politics of interdependence. Through a variety of courses taught by renowned IR scholars, students will learn about research on the politics of interdependence from various theoretical and methodological perspectives and across a wide range of issue areas including economic relations, security and monetary unions.
In addition, the Summer School will connect students to an international forum of researchers and enable them to build an academic network with other junior and senior scholars in IR. Students will have the opportunity to present and discuss their own research to get feedback from the instructors and the other students.
- Stefano Costalli, Università di Firenze
- Fabrizio Gilardi, University of Zurich
- Abraham Newmann, Georgetown University
- Elena Pavan, Scuola Normale Superiore
- Luca Pinto, Scuola Normale Superiore
- Richard Rose, University of Strathclyde
- Waltraud Schelkle, London School of Economics
- Francesco Strazzari, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna di Pisa
- Jennifer Welsh, European University Institute