The Normale is acting on several fronts:
- to guarantee quality, through the definition of policies and operative methods in compliance with the standards established in the planning documents;
- to organise meetings for teaching and dissemination for the promotion of the culture of quality;
- to introduce an approach based on processes for identifying and eliminating problems, improving the value of the activities and services offered;
- to innovate the administrative and technical services and hence to strengthen the skills of the personnel and to improve the general organisational well-being;
- to review and integrate materials and data, also in anticipation of the initial and periodic accreditation;
- to guarantee the economic financial sustainability of the activities and processes, taking into account the opportunities, challenges and threats of the external context and the strong and weak points of the Normale.