The Communications Office oversees all activities that have a direct impact on the image and brand of the Scuola Normale
- Institutional communication: interaction with Director, collegiate authorities, educational and scientific structures and administration offices, with a view to centralized coordination of all external communication activities.
- Press office: management of relations with the national and international press, news to the media regarding the activities of the Scuola Normale, management of NormaleNews, daily press review.
- Graphics department: management, protection and promotion of the coordinated image and the brand, graphic design, creation and dissemination of press and web communication materials, design and creation of stationery and gadgets
- Website management: updating, maintenance, editorial supervision of the contents of institutional websites and centralized coordination of the websites of the structures of the Scuola.
- Social channels management: coordinated management of the social channels of the Normale.
- Video material: processing of promotional video materials of the Scuola Normale, post-production and publication on the social channels of the Scuola; filming of events and conferences; creation of video materials from scratch that promote the activities of the Scuola.
- Translations: translations into and from English of institutional communication material, news, regulatory sources.