Recent Perspectives on Hodge Theory
The goal of the school is to involve young researchers to the study of Hodge Theory in Algebraic Geometry. The lectures of the school will focus on the very last developments of Hodge theory together with their transversal applications to the study of algebraic varieties and their moduli spaces. In particular, the school will introduce the following aspects of Hodge theory: combinatorial Hodge theory, periods and motives, moduli spaces of Higgs
bundles, and o-minimality.
- Javier Fresán (École Polytechnique)
- Jochen Heinloth (Universität Duisburg-Essen)
- Bruno Klingler (Humboldt Universität Berlin)
- Geordie Williamson (University of Sidney)
- Luigi Lombardi (Università degli Studi di Milano)
- Paolo Stellari (Università degli Studi di Milano)
- Luca Tasin (Università degli Studi di Milano)
REGISTRATION: Please note that for organizational purposes, registration is mandatory.