The Teaching and Student Service of the Florence site organises and manages the teaching syllabus of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences at the Florence site and the relative administrative services; it provides support to the authorities of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences; it manages the careers, training activities and study and research activities, including those off-site and in co-supervision, of the students of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences.
- Support to the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences for institutional activities and for those relating to the functioning and management of the Faculty Council.
- Support to the authorities of the PhD courses.
- Support for the organisation and management of the teaching activities of the Florence site.
- Planning and management of the admission and careers of the students of the undergraduate and PhD courses up to and including the conclusive stage (final exam/PhD thesis).
- Agreements for PhD theses in co-supervision for the students at the Florence site.
- Administrative management of off-site study and research activities of the students of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences.
- Assistance to the Commission for Equal Opportunities for lecturers and students for the Florence site.
- Activities relevant to the management of study grants and study prizes.