The official profile of the SNS
The management of the university profile of the Scuola Normale Superiore is entrusted to the Social Network Editorial Office, which works out a strategic and integrated plan of the contents by laying out an annual editorial plan (PEd), approved by the Central Web Editorial Office, with the following aims:
- to promote the activities of the Scuola Normale Superiore and its three missions (teaching, research and Third Mission);
- to disseminate awareness of the research carried out at the Scuola Normale Superiore, and of its tools and products;
- to impart information about the activities of Public Engagement;
- to promote the Scuola Normale Superiore brand by means of multichannel campaigns capable of enhancing its visibility and relationships;
- to create a dialogue with its users in order to build relationships and involvement;
- to display always and in any case the willingness to listen and to discuss.
The drafting of the editorial plan is based on the following topics:
- Public Engagement
- Technology transfer
- Collegial life
- Funding, calls and scholarships
- History of the Scuola Normale Superiore
- Collegial life and the community
The various topics are distributed in a differentiated manner on the various social network channels, keeping in mind the specificity of language and the users of the different platforms.
The Social Network Editorial Office is contained within the Communications Office.
Once a month the co-ordinator of the editorial office confers with the Central Web Editorial Office to update it as to the situation of the social network channels of the Scuola Normale Superiore and to agree on any integrations to the Editorial Plan.